join our team
“All-Pro” HVAC Technician
You’re the kind of person who combs over every tiny, little detail. Some might say you’re downright bullheaded about doin’ things the way they ought to be done. You never take shortcuts and never go with the “band-aid” fix (as if that were even an option).
But I’m guessin’ none of this surprises you.
After all, you’re the kind of person who believes in doing what’s right—NOT what’s easy.
You understand that reputation matters. You we’re taught to always be polite. And you believe saying “yes, sir,” and “yes, ma’am” will never become old fashion.
But most of all, people trust you. Instantly. And they should. Cause I can hand you the keys to my home and not think twice about it. I know I can count on you to take good care of my belongings. Most importantly, you’ll look after my wife and kid too. Heck, even the family cat will feel loved n’ cared for.
Sound like you?
I’m Derek Cole, owner at Simmons One Hour Heating & Air, and I need an “All-Pro” HVAC technician to join my team. Pronto.
Show me that you have the skills for this.
• Your salary starts around $70 to $90K.
• You’ll have bonuses.
• You’ll LOVE it here and never want to leave.
Our team is our family. That’s why I believe you and your family should have:
• Year round work, our service base provides us with more than enough work to keep you busy 12 months of the year
• Take home company vehicle; we pay insurance, gas and maintenance
• Provide cell phone, uniforms program
• Pay continuing education
• Family environment, we treat each other like family and have a full open door policy
• Medical - A portion of the employee premium is paid by the company for the Medical
• We provide over 100 hours per year of training, this keeps you up to date on the best practices and newest ideas out there, enabling you to earn the most and provide for your family
• 48 paid holiday hours!
• 1 Team meeting a week, other days dispatched from home
• 401(K) with company matching
We’ve got no time for: complainers, freeloaders, gossipers, criminals or liars.
You’ve gotta be: friendly, considerate, trustworthy and punctual. Oh, you’ve gotta be willing to be silly. Fun is a part of our daily life ‘round here.
Not to mention, l also need you to…
• Pass a thorough background check
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Be slightly finicky about shiny shoes, pressed pants, and tucked-in shirttails
• Have a willingness to learn
• Bring a “whatever it takes” attitude and a relentless drive to be the best
Forget about sending your resume. I probably won’t read it anyways.
Send me an email instead. Tell me why you’re the “elite” prospect I need on my team.
The more, the better. Gimme lots of ‘em.
But heads up: I’m only readin’ your email if you write “5-Star, All Pro Recruit” in the subject line. Otherwise, I’m hittin’ the delete button.
You gettin’ excited about this opportunity? Ready to work for a top-notch company?
Send me that email or fill out CONTACT US NOW below already. I want to talk to you.
Owner, Simmons One Hour